Fisherman's Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeighAnn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I set up my tripod to the shoot the boulders and the ocean and before I took the picture I noticed this fishing boat coming down the coast so I waited......and waited.....and waited. He must have been going 2 miles an hour as it seemed to take forever for him to get into my shot. I even thought about ordering out for pizza. :D

Anyway, my post processing - I used PS to enrich the color in the overall image but especially in the sunset.

606060-1.jpg

That picture is amazing!

What equipment do you use? Great job on the photoshop!

Great shot, loving that sky

How much processing and exactly what?

This is an amazing image, i'm gobsmacked !!:drool::drool:
Definately worth the wait for the boat.

Deano

that looks pretty cool :)
But is it made of multiple pics, cause it looks like the rock in the centre of the pic is erased or something.

Thanks so much for the great comments. Made it worth the wait for that darn boat. ;)

Per the post processing. The sunset was not that saturated (colorlful). I used the Hue/Saturation Tool in PS to give the image stronger colors.

Joe,
Nope, sorry but it's one image. There was a lot of fog just off the water and that's what you are probably seeing.

Exceptional photo. I really enjoy seeing your work.

You did REALLY well!
I haven't read anyone else's replies, but I am sure they are all just PRAISE!
You cannot but say "Hurray" about a photo such as this, and all the planning that went into its making (including even the contemplation of ordering a pizza until the pre-imagined photo came about!).
This shows how worth it is to take out the while to pre-plan the photo one wants to have in the end.
Nothing against a well-made snapshot, of course, sometimes you also just have to be QUICK, but a beautiful image such as this one DOES require this amount of composing and planning! :thumbup:

:hail::hail:....Ya gotta frame this one:hail::hail:​

OMG That is nothing short of amazing!

Could we get some technical info from ya?

great photo but whats happening between the rocks and the see in the foreground? Looks like some unfinished retouching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back