Fisheye Trial at a Winery (or two)... C&C please

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I rented the Nikkor AF 10.5mm Fisheye to have some fun with it and maybe have it force me to learn some new techniques (it did). I must have taken over 400 images through the weekend and thought I would post up a couple for review.
These we all taken today while wine tasting. It started off as me being bored then I started to have fun with it.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

2 is kinda plain to me. Unappealing.
1 Is a pretty good shot.
3 is by far the best. I really like this shot.

FE's are fun, but you really have to watch surrounding and framing with them. Like in the 2nd, the FE effect and DOF make the woman look like she's painted on the wall. The lens orientation also decapitates the bottle top.

It started off as me being bored then I started to have fun with it.

So it became more fun as you drank more wine? That makes perfect sense, actually. :p

Duh.

Amount of fun had always increases as the amount of alcohol consumed increases. The problem with this formula is that there is a critical point where the Amount of fun immediately stop diverging on one of several paths. The three most popular in my experience are that the amount of alcohol consumed end up with the amount of misery had while expelling the amount of puke related directly in conjunction of the amount of alcohol consumed, the amount of people pissed off at you that you don't remember in the morning which directly correlates with the amount of alcohol consumed, or the amount of people that are hit by you in which the power of the punches rapidly decreases based on the amount of alcohol consumed.

I have done extensive and thorough testing, sacrificing my own diginity to obtain these results. Eventually I may post my thesis, aptly entitled: I drank lots so that all can learn from my experiences.

Most reactions

Back