fishing boats

Hmm...as soon as I saw the picture, it looked like cartoon boats....nothing seems real to me..

Hmm...as soon as I saw the picture, it looked like cartoon boats....nothing seems real to me..

Well, if you wish to improve your photographic eye, you need to ask yourself ...why? :wink:

skieur

Sorry, didn't mean for this to sound like a slam to you...just my opinion of the shot. I don't like it...that doesn't mean it's not good or others don't. :D

This looks like complete animation. LIke those little religious Veggie tale movies. That kind of CGI

Sorry, didn't mean for this to sound like a slam to you...just my opinion of the shot. I don't like it...that doesn't mean it's not good or others don't. :D

Did not at all interpret it as a slam. :wink: Just pointing out for any photographer, it is always important to figure out why you don't like a particular photo. If you can do that in photographic terms, then you have a good understanding of critique and photography and if you can't, it is certainly worth learning. :wink:

skieur

what a strange digital filter. Solarize you say? I don't like the effects at all sorry.

OK, in photographic terms, what effects and why not? (Part of critique is being specific. :wink: )

skieur

This looks like complete animation. LIke those little religious Veggie tale movies. That kind of CGI

OK, what photographic characteristics make it look like a complete animation? :wink:

skieur

going to get into trouble I can tell, but I thought it looked like a draftman's attempt to create a painting. That is why it looked more like an illustration than a photo to me. But I would not have thought of animation since animation to me implies movement and the boats don't.

Most reactions

Back