Fishing in Baltimore

saddog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not meant to be a prize winning photo, but this is what I use to carry my photo equipment. What do you use?
fishinginbaltimore6fv.jpg

What?
I expected a much, much, MUCH different photo upon just reading the title... and now this. It is a FUNNY picture in the first place, probably quite impressive for all the motorcycle lovers here, and --- is this really yours? Do you go around in this carrying your photo equipment in the rear or side compartments?
To show you my little rucksack would be RIDICULOUS compared to this "equipment carrier"....

Wow, you drowned your Gold Wing just to make this photo? hehe

Hm... that stuff is too heavy to carry my equipment, I would rather stick with my old camera bag ;), moreover, what if you have to take your photo equipment to a mud terrain to shot frogs ???

Nice picture indeed :thumbup:

hahaha I expected a little boy sitting with his grandpa on the river bank, in the background - the huge skyscrapers of Baltimore... trees and bushes all around and a lovely sunset... damn... and what? I see an obscure motobike (?) and amazing wall :D:D

yea, it carries my stuff. (sometimes) Two photo contest involving motorcycles, one last year where you had to have you bike in front of a Stone Church. I had 78 different churches and won the contest. I also broke every parking law in Maryland to get the shots.
This year is more fun, the bike in front of any sign that says "Ice Cream" but no chains like Basken Robbins. Three things I love, photography, riding motorcycles and Ice Cream! What else is there?

Most reactions

Back