Flagler Beach Florida

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
shots were taken yesterday at one of my favorite beachs in Central Florida, these were shot in RAW format which I typically dont use because of file size and ease of pp with jpg, let me know what you think,
Thanks
Jim

1.jpg

8.jpg

3copy.jpg

6copy.jpg

11.jpg

I love looking at these kinds of photos, when they are well done like this, really calming and relaxing :) I don't know you could enhance the feeling of space by cropping them slightly top & bottom?

Either way, nice job
icon_thumright.gif

really really nice photos!!!!

how long did you open the shutter?
Thanks Al, tese all varied in shutter length, #1and #2 were 13sec, #3 was only 0.8 sec but #4 was the longest exposure at around 7 minutes and the last one was 20 sec, when I got there it was completely dark, so a varied series here :sexywink: Thanks for commenting :thumbup:

This is a stunning set, thanks for posting. My personal pick would be number 3, because of the action in the sky.

WOW. No words my friend, no words.
Thanks you Jaime,, except in this post, I did exactly what I told you not to do :er: horizon in the very middle :sexywink: :sexywink:

Last edited:
Great pics!

To get those colors, do you have to work on the white balance?
Or is it some post processing technique?

I never seem to get colors like this.... :-(

Great pics!

To get those colors, do you have to work on the white balance?
Or is it some post processing technique?

I never seem to get colors like this.... :-(
well these were shot in RAW format and to get these colors I just worked with the sliders in RAW editor to get close to what I wanted then finished in photoshop, nothing major here just some tweaking:mrgreen: Thanks for commenting :mrgreen:

Great pictures, but they got me questioning the definition of the word beach.. That is one most inhospitable beach.

A nice set I love the soft water effect with the longer exposures and the movement in the clouds is great
Cathal

Most reactions

Back