flagrant self promotion I am ashamed

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is just wrong... And I am sorry in advance but I will title the thread so people don't have to open it, but I did update the novel list on my web site. I know, I know it's a disgusting piece of self promotion. Yes I also know that no one else would ever do such a thing, so I am duly penitent. Forgive me father Hertz for I have sinned.

2hot2cool.com/11/deacon1

We actually have a web site forum right here at TPF, where we take turns at flagrant self-promotion. :mrgreen:

Want me to move your thread there? That way you could quit fanning yourself at least. ;)

mysteryscribe said:
I know this is just wrong... And I am sorry in advance but I will title the thread so people don't have to open it, but I did update the novel list on my web site. I know, I know it's a disgusting piece of self promotion. Yes I also know that no one else would ever do such a thing, so I am duly penitent. Forgive me father Hertz for I have sinned.

2hot2cool.com/11/deacon1

:biglaugh:

mysteryscribe said:
Actually it is more of a joke than anything else. I am shy and hate all the attention though.

You don't hate it, or you wouldn't do it. You just don't know how to handle/react to the attention. :) :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back