Flamable Shaving Cream

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is what happens when me and my friend get bored...we make things go booooooom.... This is what happens to shaving cream when shot with a high powered rifle near a fire.

boom.jpg

boom1.jpg

Brainiacs?!?!?!?! :biggrin:

Ah. Oh. Just realising you're from Illinois - had located you in the UK somehow, Clark, silly me. If you lived there, you'd understand my question...

Brainiacs...no, just bored, of the same ole weapons training the we go through monthly. We thought we could mix things up a bit during our night shoot.

Do you know that (kind of silly, but great fun!) British TV show called "Brainiacs"? In that, they set to explode ALL SORTS of things. They even have a girl crew competing with a jury judging the impact and ball and such of the explosion. It is great fun and I am glad we get that one on our TV, too (and undubbed, only subtitled, which for me is the best aspect of all :lol: )

that's awesome... what did you shoot it with?

LaFoto said:
and undubbed, only subtitled, which for me is the best aspect of all :lol: )

Wow, i never thought the could subtitle in germany. Every now and then when i look at the german tv, its always dubbed. It can be a pretty weird experience :mrgreen:

I think that I need to see Brainiacs!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back