flash and power winder

wil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i just recieved a e-mail from the shop that has my AE1 and was told it can not be repaired, so... I switching to digital a little sooner that planed. I am going to sell some of my film equipment to cover a little of the conversion cost.

For sale:

Vivitar 5600 system flash w/ macro attachment and a power winder A for the AE1. i also have a 2x converter........ALL FOR $130.00 (U.S.) includes shipping to lower 48 states

let me know if your interested

Hello I am taking a class in school on how to fix cameras but need some junk to demo on would you like to sale or give away your old broke AE-1 ? Ill be willing to pay for shipping as for the flash I dont need that but if your power winder works a+ I would be willing to make an offer of 25.00 on it.

I want to keep the camara. sentimental reason. The other stuff I want to sell as a package. Thanks though

wil said:
i just recieved a e-mail from the shop that has my AE1 and was told it can not be repaired, so... I switching to digital a little sooner that planed. I am going to sell some of my film equipment to cover a little of the conversion cost.

Wil, can you tell me what is wrong with the AE1? Just curious... :)

Do you have any fd glass to sell?

I want a short tele... of about 100-135mm if available.

^^Same here.. I'm not so interested in the Power Winder as I am in any FD glass you might have. I'm currently the 3rd-generation user of an AE-1 and am constaltly hungry for new lenses!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back