Flash help

JonnyVPA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
okay... so ..... I use a Nikon SB-26 and i've been using it for about 3 months now, i havent had a problem with using it... but im not sure about something

on the back there is a Zoom button and above it on the screen it says Zoom and shows mm and so forth... but say i have my 28-90mm on there it only seems to register for about 15 seconds then starts with the blinking lines and doesnt come back.... .is that gonna mess up my shots when im in TTL mode?? or not??? Im assuming that the zoom button and so forth is for my zoom head which im not sure is working?? but as i've said.. i dont seem to have any problems with the flash... unless they are my own fault such as overexposure......???

Help me out

Thanks, JVPA

I don't know all that much about Nikon...but I would assume that the zoom would automatically follow the zoom of the lens. You may be able to override the auto and set the zoom manually...but I'm not sure. Do you have a manual for the Sb-28?

Maybe the zoom override is only for when the flash is not connected to the camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back