Flash question

anton980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.antonimation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I have just purchased a Nikon D70, picking it up tomorrow, actually. I have a question about it (or maybe it applies to any camera, I dont know). When doing long exposure shots, is it possible to set a flash to fire just before the shutter closes instead of `when it first opens? Thanks!

From my experience (which is just one flash). That option will be on the flash instead of on the camera. On mine (a pentax flash) theres a slider that has 4 different setting along those lines. Just something you may want to look at, and keep in mind this is just my flash i have experience w/ and its pentax flash and camera

Hi! Thanks for all the replies! Sorry I havent checked this thread sooner, was busy with the 21 oz bundle of joy, as spiralout correctly put it :) Anyways, I found that feature without any problems. Forgive my illiteracy when it comes to new technology, up untill now I was using an all manual 24 year old Russian-made camera (which still works excellent, by the way!). Well, hopefully soon I'll have something decent to put up here for everyone to see. Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back