flashback

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so young and already having flashbacks?!

well i turn on my laptop after a few weeks (it was "hibernating") and what pops open onto the screen? the old tpf format...ahh i miss that thing, i was just starting to get to know it and all of a sudden it was ripped out of my heart...but no worries

yea so there was no real point to this thread :)

im sorry for that...heres a consolation gift...

:camera:

just kidding, i cant buy you a camera...

md

oriecat said:
Can you buy me one? :)

yes!!! which one would you like my love?

hahaha...now that means i have to buy andrea one too!!!!

andreag5 said:
thats ok, im sure i can just stand on the street corner and eventually pile up enough money for one, thx though

hey dont feel too bad... I've been here for months trapped in a box in chases's basement next to all of those mac trucker magazines and petrified jello angels and they let me out long enough to see the changes. I was startled a bit to but the jello angels warned me that they had been up to no good. :D

mygrain said:
hey dont feel too bad... I've been here for months trapped in a box in chases's basement next to all of those mac trucker magazines and petrified jello angels and they let me out long enough to see the changes. I was startled a bit to but the jello angels warned me that they had been up to no good. :D
whoah!!!

:greenpbl: :greenpbl:

well there is this old pork and beans can i found. We've become vast friends me and MR Can. Make me feel bad to use him so. :(

argh, that just upsets me more...the other forum had all the little smileys all set up for me, the smiles in this setup only work for the top

i still like this one :)

andreag5 said:
argh, that just upsets me more...the other forum had all the little smileys all set up for me, the smiles in this setup only work for the top

i still like this one :)

LOL. I know. Im greatful that I remember :eyebrows: :wink: :headbang: :cheers: :D :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back