Flashpoint Batteries?

fiirmoth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking at getting a second battery for my Canon T2i and noticed that the canon OEM battery is about $50.00 on Adorama and Flashpoint brand batteries are $13.00 Anyone have any experience with these? Ive bought non name batteries for cell phones in the past, but dont want to risk a sub standard battery going into such an expensive camera. So, anyone have any experience? Are these Flashpoint batteries just as good without the name?

I was looking at getting a second battery for my Canon T2i and noticed that the canon OEM battery is about $50.00 on Adorama and Flashpoint brand batteries are $13.00 Anyone have any experience with these? Ive bought non name batteries for cell phones in the past, but dont want to risk a sub standard battery going into such an expensive camera. So, anyone have any experience? Are these Flashpoint batteries just as good without the name?

According to our Flashpoint buyer (who actually visited the factory himself to take a look at the assembly line process), these batteries are high quality and have a good track record. At the end of the process each battery is checked by quality control.

We import more than ten thousand Flashpoint brand batteries each year, and receive only a small handful of complaints.

I've been using 'off-brand' batteries in my cameras for several years now. They were something like $10 or $12 each compared to the $50 that Canon wants for one of theirs. They work fine and last longer than the Canon batteries.

The ones to avoid are the 'counterfeit' batteries. They will say 'Canon' or 'Nikon' but be mysteriously cheap.

I've never had any luck with aftermarket batteries of any kind for any device. Check the reviews on the Andorama site they are good.

According to our Flashpoint buyer (who actually visited the factory himself to take a look at the assembly line process), these batteries are high quality and have a good track record. At the end of the process each battery is checked by quality control.

We import more than ten thousand Flashpoint brand batteries each year, and receive only a small handful of complaints.
My question would be why you have "Adorama" branded batteries (I have one myself) and "Flashpoint" branded batteries? The Adorama batteries tend to have a higher price point as well. Do they have a higher Ah rating?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back