Flickr Contacts

I have my prefrances set to only allow people to view medium size (no all size option).

Added :)

I hate being stooooopid, but if I wanted to add Whitley, how would I go about it through flickr?

Not to burst your bubble, but many images get 'stolen' from Flickr and used for ads and stuff; that's my reason for not being a Flickr member, but I do enjoy browsing through the images. There's some great stuff there.

Ditto. I read about the girl's snapshot that was used for Virgin\Vodafone mobile in Australlia. Sickener. Scared me right off for sure.

I hate being stooooopid, but if I wanted to add Whitley, how would I go about it through flickr?

Click on the link above. When you get to the page, hover over Whitley's avatar and you should see a little down arrow appear on its r/h side. Click the arrow and you'll get a bunch of options pop up - the top option is to add the person as a contact. Make sure you are logged in at the time though.

Either that or go to Whitley's profile and there should be a link in the top right of the page to achieve the same thing.

Awesome! Thanks for adding me! This is so much fun! I'm already getting addicted. haha.

SweetSomedays, How do you set your preferences to only allow a certain size? I like that idea.

Thanks! I don't have many pictures up, but I"m working on it. I'm going to do some senior pictures for my brother-in-law's girlfriend this weekend. And really look forward to taking pictures over thanksgiving break. :D School has kept me really busy since I got my camera. :(

im sorry this is off topic, but i can't figure out how your brother in all gets a girlfriend? (Sister's husband is the only connection I can think of.)

im sorry this is off topic, but i can't figure out how your brother in all gets a girlfriend? (Sister's husband is the only connection I can think of.)

My husband's younger brother is in high school. He has a girlfriend. Did i not word it right? I dunno, lol. I think I did.

So it goes

My husband and I

My husband's younger brother

My husband's younger brother / my brother in law

His girlfriend.

I think it would be cool to have a group of tpf

Most reactions

New Topics

Back