Flooding and a 'zoom' tree

smackitsakic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any C and C on the following?

The picture of the flooding is of a local creek in town. This 'waterfall' is typically a trickle if not completely dry, though the last three days have been dreadful with tremendous rain.

_MG_3331.jpg

_MG_3334.jpg

two is awesome! I also like the silky water. nice job.

for the first picture all i think about is my kayak :boogie:. I hope all turnes out good for the neighborhood!
I do like two as well. Thats a zoom twist shot? "or what ever they call it"? I have been trying to achive this without much luck. Looks pretty good.

The picture of the tree is just zoom, no twist. The zoom effect for this shot was with a 1/30 shutter speed. It's just a matter of pressing the shutter while you're zooming the lens (quickly) and, after a handful of takes, you'll get your desired result. This one for me just happened to be a one take wonder, but many others i've tried have not turned out well!

With a twist effect, or a zoom and twist effect, you would see counter-clockwise or clockwise 'spinning' motion in the photo as well. I wanted to try it for this shot but couldn't get directly under the tree to give it a whirl.

Thanks for the kudos everyone

did you surf that!? would of been rad as ****.

but they look cool yo

Most reactions

Back