floral stuff

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by vonnagy, Jan 13, 2004.

1. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    took this one tonight. man i need to get a new car soon, i've been taking pics in the same area the past 2 weeks. sorry for subjecting you the same redundant photos :(

anyways, this one i dodged the flowers a bit in pshop, only to get home and realize how boneheaded I was for not using a flash. I notice that I've used too big of a brush and the water around the flowers looks wierd. How does it look to you? fake? ok? any opinions welcome!

[​IMG]

This one i used the lighting effects in pshop to form a bit of a flash effect around the flowers. I think i am bit happier with this:
    [​IMG]

2. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

i think its quite refreshing to see flowers on a landscape, but i dont do landscapes much :D

3. pucci

pucci TPF Noob!

yeah, the first one is cool but you can really notice the water behind the flowers is a different color.

the second is an improvement. nice work !! i really like those pictures. and i agree with dew, that landscapes look neat with flowers, ive never really seen a picture like that.

4. mrsid99

mrsid99 TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Oh yeah...love that first one!

5. tr0gd0o0r

tr0gd0o0r TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The first one is pretty obvious, but I didn't notice it till you said something.

The second looks a lot more fake to me, but the problem I see i think is actually sun going through the clouds and not your effects.