No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got back from my parents place yesterday got these Gators and more

wee Guy

same as above just at 150mm

[

And the famous Humpback at Circle B Bar reserve and to think I have shot him before he was cool I have shots of him the last 5 years :D

Nice set, but I hope to never see a live one again. Last month in S. Florida on a kayak trip, came around brush in the water to come nose to nose with a big one laying on a huge log. His head looked as big as me, and the eyes were coal black. Fortunately for me there was enough current to carry me on by, as I froze like a deer in the headlights. Some locals later told us that he was over 14'.

Nice set, but I hope to never see a live one again. Last month in S. Florida on a kayak trip, came around brush in the water to come nose to nose with a big one laying on a huge log. His head looked as big as me, and the eyes were coal black. Fortunately for me there was enough current to carry me on by, as I froze like a deer in the headlights. Some locals later told us that he was over 14'.

Their eyes turn coal black when they see something good to eat...

Thanks everyone

150mm that is getting a little close! :aiwebs_016: Great set though. :)

Underwear change.:1247:

Nice set and thank you for not adding a chessie signature.

Most reactions

Back