LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If I should travel to Florida...
... say, next year at the end of March, first half of April ... would there be anyone there who'd be interested to meet me? And would there be anyone there to give me ideas of what to do (with a group of 4 swimmers and their coach, and myself) on free afternoons or free whole days in and around Fort Lauderdale? They'll otherwise be busy swimming and swimming and swimming, but I might be more free, since I'll not be in training camp... Well???

Last edited:
Yes, I know that Jeff's from Florida. Hollywood's not too far away from Fort Lauderdale, either. So there might be that one chance. But don't we have many, many more Floridians on this forum???

If you take a short cut, and stop in Toronto, I could meet ya. :hug::

How I'd LOVE to take that detour ... erm: short cut ... which only the others might think is a detour ... to Toronto and meet you!!! But it seems like that's not in the cards for us as yet.

But Floridians: where are you?
Anyone out there to at least come up with some suggestions as to what we could offer those 4 kids to do on their free day (while anything near Orlando ... ahem ... is out of the question, mind you: it's too far away!)??

I'm from the Tampa , Orlando area which is the west coast. But if you can, You should head down to the Keys. Key Marathon is one of my favorites. I'm not too familiar with the Ft. Lauderale area, but they do have nice beaches.

Your going at a good time of year, mid 70's low 80's

Last edited:
Do you think you might have time to come down to Fort Lauderdale for a little Florida Meet-Up? I still don't know where the group are staying, it is going to be one of those large hotels on the beach that offer all the facilities needed for training camps (Olympic size pool and all that), so beach is something that will be part of the "deal", as it were. Once I know more details, I'll let you know. For the time being, I'm only just finding out how the land lies, so to speak ...

Well next spring, probably around april:p, I am thinking of heading to Arizona and go to school there. So i would be unable meet at the meetup.

I told my daughter with conviction that as soon as I'd mention I might go to Florida on TPF, there'd be many to come into the thread and tell me where we could go on their free days or free afternoons and what we could do. Oops ...

OK, changed the title. Made it more urgent. Maybe now I get reactions from people in Florida?

Jeff? Any ideas? You're not too far from Fort Lauderdale, I found out...

if you fly via one of the Berlin airports, you could stop over on your train journey to Berlin in Jena :p

hopefully my car will be running and ill have a better camera by then if so ill definately meet up

Most reactions

New Topics

Back