Flower Child's Flowers

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little series I've been working on here, not lately of course with the snow and freezing weather but here's some shots I've accumulated. I would appreciate some c&c or comments!

Pink Zenia
StandoutZenia.jpg

Aster Laevis
SmallPurpleWildflowers.jpg

Yellow Zenia
YellowZeniaintheBrightSun.jpg

Dandelion and Clover
LoneDandilion.jpg

Iris
IrisClose-up.jpg

Sunflower
BeesonaSunflower.jpg

Pink Rose
PinkRose.jpg

Vitex agnus-castus
HungryBumbleBee.jpg

Love the pics! 1 and 3 seem boring to me, but the rest are great!

My favorites are the sunflower with the bees on it, and the close shot of the pink rose. Very nice work! :thumbsup:

Love the pics! 1 and 3 seem boring to me, but the rest are great!

My favorites are the sunflower with the bees on it, and the close shot of the pink rose. Very nice work! :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking a look, Jacki, and telling me what you think. Very much appreciated!

The Dandelion shot. There are some distracting elements in this shot for me. The weed is one and there is something light colored showing in a couple of places that catch my eye in the clover. Also the dandelion itself looks soft. I like the concept though.

Sunflower is the best. The softness on the second one was a bit more than required. #1 has a shadow on the subject.

I love the color of the aster, but I like the sunflower the best. Somehow the bumblebees seemed color-coordinated with the flower.

My bumbles don't work my sunflowers, and they flit from flower to flower so fast it is difficult to get a good image.

Most reactions

Back