flower girl... and the cross

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1/2
itis1.jpg

2/2
itis4.jpg

I'm not a fan of grainy, unless it's exceptional, and it looks like that is what you were going for. 2 would be ok if the person wasn't in it. Just my opinion.

Hi,

Thanks so much for letting me know your impressions. Much appreciated.

It's true I might have overdone this. :)

I just made some adjustment on these two. How do they look now? Improved or not.. thanks for looking.

1/2
cro2.jpg

2/2
cro1.jpg

I still dont care for the grainy picture. The second...I dont know what to think about it. lol! I keep checking back here tho, to see what people have said about it, so its obviously sparked my interest. Like the above poster said...I dont get it but that might be WHY its intriguing. I like it without the grainyness better....but maybe try it like that WITH more color? Seems kinda washed out now.

Hi Sarah, I gave it a retouche. Really it was a bad JPG file to start with so I'm afraid I might never be able to make the photo shine. But thanks very much for responding.

flowergal2.jpg

Holy grain! I don't think the grain does anything for these shots, although i do love the composition of the first shot.

I like the second.
She is the flower girl.
She's on the flower rota and has just finished putting fresh flowers onto the altar and is now leaving. Long exposure, hence the motion blur. I like the photo very much! But I do prefer the colours of the first, though I am in two minds over the grain/noise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back