Flower impaled on a fence

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But no, kind of, really i feel like my photos end up being cliche, this is a mixture of photos i think are cool, and photos which are the type where either you love or you hate it, anyways, CC plzz? Even if its just one photo i appreciate it.

4145316594_2c5355039f_b.jpg

4144557569_04ea21f7fa_b.jpg

4145316466_81773fd4b7_b.jpg

4145316408_c49c86e414_b.jpg

my photos always come out so dark when i upload them online /shrug

Your lens has great bokeh.
None of them say wow to me, but I like the first one the most I think. Good lighting in number two. Three is a little too dark for me.

Mark

I like the photo of the dog. :thumbup: I would maybe lighten up the face just a bit but I like the underexposed aspect of this photo. The other photos don't do a whole lot for me. Totally a personal opinion. I am sure someone else would find those leaf photos cool. I think the reason I don't like the leaf photos is because it looks like someone put a leaf on a fence and took a photo of it. Although the light glowing through the leaf is nice and the "bokeh" is nice I suppose.

Last edited:
I agree. The dog photo would be cool. I just think its a little too dark. Just a tad. The white blurred portion in the back is great also.

Mark

tyvm for the feedback, i appreciate it, yea that's what i liked the most about me dog photo is the white background. And yea, i probably should have found a more creative angle for the leaf, it was there when i found it though, idk how it got there, akward angle, but regardless, i really need to get around to take photos, i feel like im running out of options at home :), but yea, ty all.

Ya i can't decide if I like the crop on 1 or 4 more. They are both pretty nice and the bokeh is great. The lighting is different on the leaf in between the fence but I think it works. 2 and 3 are very underexposed which kills the potential. What mode were you shooting in? Are they that dark on your computer or just when you upload them. Nice shots though.
tj

I really like the lighting in all of these pictures, even the darkness adds a great effect to the pictures

I like the bokeh and image #2 stands out for me artistically.

#4 I like, #1 looks soft and 2/3 are underexposed by quite a bit, may have been good photos if they were exposed properly.

#4 I like, #1 looks soft and 2/3 are underexposed by quite a bit, may have been good photos if they were exposed properly.
Thank you for the comment, i actually did these a "bit' underexposed on purpose, but i agree they are a bit darker here, they weren't as bad in lightroom, just came out weird on flickr, always a bit underexposed when i upload, weird, maybe i should start thinking on balancing that, o well :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back