Flower invitation cards

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Joxby, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Joxby

Joxby TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I shot these a while ago, I was happy with them, but now with 2 weeks before print, they dont look right, I cant put my finger on it.
    Before I re-shoot, (with different but still purple flora) I thought I'd put them up for a second opinion/fresh approach.
    I think they're kinda flat, maybe the backgrounds too bright, I dunno, been staring at them too long.
    I'd put them in ultra critique, but I can't say they're finished, though I may still offer them + back-up set.
    There are more than 4, but the same thing is wrong with them all
    Light table + flash
    beat em to a pulp..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dynamic

Dynamic TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I am not an 'invitation card' expert but what I would suggest is to change the background to something different than white and position your flowers off center. The way you have it setup is a bit too 'squared' up for my liking. Do you usually use white backgrounds ? What are those invitations for ?

3. Joxby

Joxby TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    They have to be printed on white card, they might not look that bad, card can only be white, not uber white....dunno
    They are to be used at a wedding reception, as invitations and on the tables to include a place number, the colours match the intended table floral bouquets.
    I've done white before, but not usually lit white, it was actually easier having even lighting in the background for a change, might have overdone it though.