Flower invitation cards

Joxby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these a while ago, I was happy with them, but now with 2 weeks before print, they dont look right, I cant put my finger on it.
Before I re-shoot, (with different but still purple flora) I thought I'd put them up for a second opinion/fresh approach.
I think they're kinda flat, maybe the backgrounds too bright, I dunno, been staring at them too long.
I'd put them in ultra critique, but I can't say they're finished, though I may still offer them + back-up set.
There are more than 4, but the same thing is wrong with them all
Light table + flash
beat em to a pulp..

2r2ywxu.jpg

21f003q.jpg

1zpobb4.jpg

333l7kh.jpg

I am not an 'invitation card' expert but what I would suggest is to change the background to something different than white and position your flowers off center. The way you have it setup is a bit too 'squared' up for my liking. Do you usually use white backgrounds ? What are those invitations for ?

They have to be printed on white card, they might not look that bad, card can only be white, not uber white....dunno
They are to be used at a wedding reception, as invitations and on the tables to include a place number, the colours match the intended table floral bouquets.
I've done white before, but not usually lit white, it was actually easier having even lighting in the background for a change, might have overdone it though.

Most reactions

Back