flower outside my house c&c

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3554519611_8a814cd01f_b.jpg

I like rhododendrons and their flowers, I find them very pretty, and every yera in spring when our bushes start to bloom I get this urge to go out and photograph the blossoms.
Against-the-light photography is difficult, but very pretty with flowers, I think. The thing I do not like that much in this very photo is the upper lefthand corner. It feels quite a bit distracting to me, not adding to the photo at all. Maybe a crop to the very necessary (flowers in focus) would help?

I like rhododendrons and their flowers, I find them very pretty, and every yera in spring when our bushes start to bloom I get this urge to go out and photograph the blossoms.
Against-the-light photography is difficult, but very pretty with flowers, I think. The thing I do not like that much in this very photo is the upper lefthand corner. It feels quite a bit distracting to me, not adding to the photo at all. Maybe a crop to the very necessary (flowers in focus) would help?

i kinda like the light from the top. this photo is already a huge crop! but ill try it out and post it l8r. thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back