flower

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c
30722852-L-1.jpg

Holy flowers batman! That's gotta be the best flower photo I have ever seen...serious ! Amazing colour combo in this piece JonM. Whatashot ! ^10 on this one.

My immediate thought: How beautiful is this!!!!!?????

I too am wondering if you tweaked the colours just so much ---- they are extremely intense!

I don't care if the colors are real or not, they're unbelievable! Very striking. You do so much B&W that when you post something like this, it's a special treat ;)

WHOA!

WHat AWESOME COLORS!
so unreal.. so beautiful..
stunning capture

well done jon! one can surely never be dissapointed opening any of your posts...
I lookforward to you consistent posting... boy you must have a truckload of awesome piccies.. :D

juss fabulous... the colors take me away

I'm definatly in agreement here, this is absolutly insane. WOW. I love it.

sheezz jon, i need a thesarus to write to you... so many adjectives, and they have been used on you so much....this is just beautiful....colors are great.. the detail is great... the only thing that makes me think the flower looks alot like this in person is the flower behind it has the same stripes...your very patient or this is natural..

good job jon...

clarinetJWD said:
I don't care if the colors are real or not, they're unbelievable! Very striking. You do so much B&W that when you post something like this, it's a special treat ;)

Ditto!!! Awesome Jon :)

Wow i love this! So sharp and bold, well done Jon :)
What kind of flower is it by the way?

WOW...that is just amazing. Unreal colours. Excellent shot Jon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - that's a riot of color.
The deeply colored background also makes the white flower pop right out - perfect angle & DOF.
I have to give this a 10.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back