flowergirl xx

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this little flower girl was so cute, and a joy to photograph. these are a couple of my favourites. comments and critique always appreciated. xjem

photobucketIMG_8452copy.jpg40desatweyes.jpg

IMG_8448copyxphotobucket.jpg

Those are beautiful!

What gorgeous eyes she has! And you captrued them so nicely, I love the lighting for those. GREAT JOB!

thanks for the kind comments guys.... isnt she just exquisite?! I'm really hoping her parents like them enough to book a shoot with me in the future:lol: gotta love a face like that!

"Great photos, but the post is amazing..." thanks cindy, but i must admit, i am confused? do you mean what people have said??? sorry, i think its too early for my brain to be on tpf!

Holly Marie, thanks, and i agree, she has the most breathtaking eyes ever... i am keen as to shoot her again! hopefully i will get the chance.

xxx

"Great photos, but the post is amazing..." thanks cindy, but i must admit, i am confused? do you mean what people have said??? sorry, i think its too early for my brain to be on tpf!

Holly Marie, thanks, and i agree, she has the most breathtaking eyes ever... i am keen as to shoot her again! hopefully i will get the chance.

xxx

Hi Jemmy,
No, I mean the photos, the expressions are wonderful, but the brownish post is just what was called for. It looks stellar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back