Flowers and grass

xmaxonx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just came across this website and so far it seems great. I want to get into photography more. I don't think I will be able to now though because I am only 15 years old. Now, I know you probably get a lot of flower pictures and more, but I just thought I'd post some that I have taken. I am extremely new to this website and I only have a 1.3 MP camera so I try my best. Well here they are:

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Dandelion
Giants Stadium - McCovey Cove

Heya xmaxonx, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

I really like your ant's view of the lawn! :D
You know, it is not the camera that matters. It is the person behind it!!! So 1.3 MB or 10 MB or even 12 or what ... is all the same.
At home, it is not the cooker that prepares the meals, either, is it?
See?
So there.
Good start here.
Next time, look close, see which flower is going to be the flower in your photo, and don't crop any of its petals off.

Added 2 more photos that I have taken today. And just to let everyone know I have not edited any of these in any way and I take these photos with my 1.3 M.P. PSP Camera. And yes I know its not always the camera its the photographer. Many of my friends say that these pictures are good for the camera and these are my first pictures I have ever really taken. I just started pretty much. Thanks guys.

LaFoto hit the nail on the head. You have a eye for photos. I would just out like LaFoto had said and make sure you don't crop part of the petals of the particular flower that is your focus, but for the most part you have framed these well. Nice compossion. Next time you go out and take some pictures try and resist the temptation to "just" take "pretty" pictures but try to express something in the picture. I had someone tell me once (granted this was in the context of writing but I think it still applies to photography) "Everything that has to be writen, has already been written. Your job is to make it realevant for today." You could probably say the same about photography, "Everything that has to be photographed, has already been photograph. Your job is to make it realevant for today." Everyone has taken a picture of a flower, car, sunset, Grand Canon, oceans, beaches, and many more. But you can still make a picture wow somebody by the WAY you take it and not always what the subject is of your picture.

Most reactions

Back