Flowers and Landscape (C&C)

EleanorW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at an outdoor photography workshop thingy last night. Here are a few of the pictures I took. I struggled with the focus on the dandelion type thing (so I'm not a botanist lol) I'll be posting my sunsets separetly :)

1: f13, iso100, 1/30
624844447_8Au4z-M.jpg

2: f5.6, iso100, 1/200

624844510_fHV8A-M.jpg

3: f5.6, iso1600, 1/1600

624844611_JNar2-M.jpg

4: f5.6, iso100, 1/125

624844905_n45gr-M.jpg

Don't mind at all! Was that just with saturation? I like the sky a lot better on the field picture and the other one is more interesting now too.

Ahhh.. I don't have Lightroom... yet. Someday soon, just as soon as I get my flash and fix my camera :)

#2 seems to have the focus off. The purply flowery things are not all sharp, some are blurry. Can't see where the focus is (looks like the upper left most one). The blurry one in the middle draws my eye right away.

#3 has the focus smack on the middle, which is great! love it. Would of liked to see the top though. I assume the 1600 ISO was to get a fast enough shutter to freeze the photo as it was slightly windy? If not, then why the 1600?

I actually really like the dandelion/seed one, its very soft makes me think of wishes :)

I like what MikeBookPro did to number 1. On my monitor, the sky is a beautiful blue that transitions from darker to lighter off in the distance. The greens aren't overly saturated making them look very natural. The purple flowers gives just a pop of color to break it up. I am seeing some zigzag on the edges of things and some lines on the grass in the forefront that I've run into when sharpening pompas grass too much. I'm really leary of sharpening grass like matter now.

Thanks choudhry. I like the edited version too, but I really like my original one too. I almost missed that shot, I was so busy watching the path - didn't want to drop my camera a 2nd day in a row :D

twinky - I'll be perfectly honest.. I have no clue why I was on iso1600. The instructor said to put it there for that shot and I am not as clear on the iso's as I should be :) I cut the top of the fluffy thing off because of the sky behind it. I'd have gotten the shot from another angle but well.. let me just say this was taken in a dog park and there were no other viable places for laying down :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back