Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon EF, ASA 800, I don't recall what lenses

722762_017_1_2_3_4_5_2.jpg

722762_018_1_2_3_4_5_2.jpg

Obviously those where different lenses but I'm not sure what they where at the moment.

Ah, just wait for LaFoto to get around to looking at the forums!
THEN you will get comments!
Mostly so because the backgrounds here are green :biggrin: ... well, the one in the first pic is. The one in the second is a bit on the blue side, cool (colour temperaturewise), and I actually do really like the grain that is so clearly visible in the second. Looks so like FILM to me! Maybe, if that were my print, I'd apply the scissors to it some, particularly the second has a lot of negative space ... but in the end it's all up to you, anyway.

And I might, just MIGHT, have photographed a flower of the kind your first photo's showing only yesterday ... don't quite remember, but it was that colour and shape and all.

Thanks.

That cluster of pink ones is relitively common around here, I don't know what it is but it's everywhere along the tracks. That particular shot is as it was composed in the camera, no cropping done for that one. There was some color correcting attempts made but I can't garentee the accuracy with this moniter.

The second one, These where shot on the same roll of film but, my camera meter was tricked on me and I had not thought about it when metering, so it was significantly under exposed resulting the stout grain you see. It has been cropped as it is and I feel that anyfurther cropping will make the grain overwhelm it more than it does alredy.

Most reactions

Back