Flowers in the air, flowers everywhere....

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_8407-2.jpg

The sky looks VERY noisy ... and the composition is lacking a bit.

I don't have the exif plugin, but what iso were you shooting at?

Ye a very noisy shot. you should have composed it in a way that the twigs are coming in from a vertical angle, as in from top left or top right corner. Also would have enhanced the blue in PS

- Exposure Time 1/507.09939 second ===> 0.00197 second
- Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 480/100 ===> ƒ/4.8
- ISO Speed Ratings = 80

It was shot with a KODAK EASYSHARE C613. I haven't used any Easyshare camera before but I assume that these cameras just don't deliver. That noise in the sky is just terrible.

The composition makes me dizzy. Looks like you were standing underneath those branches shooting upwards. Not a very flattering angle.

LOL you got it...... I was standing beneath it.

You know, I've been getting mixed messages about my camera. Some people
encourage me to make the best out of it because a P&S is capable of more than I know, and others (like you) seem to shrug it off as a bad camera you just can't win with.

Not everyone can afford a DSLR, specially considering it's not just the DSLR, it's the external flash, the lenses, the extra lighting, the backdrop, the tripod etc. It all adds up.

Don't worry about it, if you have an interest in photography then it really doesn't matter what kind of camera you have as long as YOU enjoy it. Just don't market yourself as a professional with a P&S(which i'm not accusing you of doing.)
You can get some really nice shots from a P&S, it just takes some practice and patience.

That's so nice of you to say... You know the feeling that you just HAVE to post, even if only to hear how bad the image is? I just don't want to get out o fthe creative flow, flawed as it may be.

...You know, I've been getting mixed messages about my camera. Some people
encourage me to make the best out of it because a P&S is capable of more than I know, and others (like you) seem to shrug it off as a bad camera you just can't win with.

There is nothing wrong with making the best out of your camera's capabilities. You don't need a D-SLR. A D-SLR is not the thing that makes you a good photographer.

I was just referring to the rendering of the sky and that I'm surprised to see that your camera is creating quite some noise, but that could also be a setting in the camera (compression etc.).

:idea: It might not be the camera, but me! I think I screwed up the PP.

Here is the pic SOOC, aside from cropping and unsharp mask.

100_8407-3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back