Flowers-Macro Shots. C&C please.

Stretch Armstrong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since everything here where I live is dead from the drought, I purchased some flowers for a macro shoot. Please give me your honest opinion and any advice you have for me. Thanks.

Attachments

• $IMG_1161-1.jpg
    $IMG_1161-1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 53
  • $IMG_1196-1.jpg
    $IMG_1196-1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 49
  • $IMG_1170-1.jpg
    $IMG_1170-1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 65
  • $IMG_1188-1.jpg
    $IMG_1188-1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 56
A pity you have to go and BUY the flowers first just in order to get these photos, but ... now that you have them, you did a good job on going macro on them. I like the POV in the first and the addition of the droplets in 2 and 4 sure makes them look fresher, droplets always add to macro photos of flowers. The crop on 3 is a bit too tight for my liking, but... also that one is nice and clear and has lovely colours.

Thanks LaFoto! I appreciate your opinion. I will try a different crop on the daisy.

I have gotten so used to looking at my shots on a 20" monitor that once I uploaded them in the reduced file size required by TPF I was disappointed.

I think the thumbnail links are distracting too. This motivated me to start a flickr account. I will give it a go later today.

Thanks again!:hugs:

So does everyone hate flowers or just what I do to them with my camera? Just tell me. I can take it. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back