Flowers

pinkermun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a new menber, would like to receive comments from our forum for improvements, below posts are some pictures I took yesterday . Thanks for visit and sorry for inexperienced Pics .

P1070098.jpg

P1070085.jpg

P1070086.jpg

P1060866.jpg

P1060861.jpg

P1070099.jpg

Have a Nice day !

Last edited:
I am adding a couple more ...

P1060854.jpg

P1060870.jpg

Hello every one, please leave me some value comments, thanks you !:(

I'm sorry that I'm not really qualified to give you good C&C, but the composition looks pleasing to me. What really caught my eye, is the orchids are beautiful and growing outside. Amazing to see that, as I can only grow some orchids in my window, but never with as many blooms.

Hi pinkermun great to have you here! There are some links that I would like you to look at. One question before I link more sites geared for your setup is what do you shoot? Like Nikon or Canon? Point and shoot or DSLR?

But here is something that everyone starting off should look at. Its called the rule of thirds. Its amazing what it can do to your photos to make a subject more interesting and attractive.

Link

Any questions or just want to know more about photography feel free to PM me as that the quickest way I will respond.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/pinkermun.html

I'm not experienced enough for "real" critique either but I think your pictures are beautiful. I love water flowers. Great job!

Last edited:
Thanks every one for comments, I am a newbide, Just started , your compliment encourage me so much .

@ mooimeisie : Very great wedside which was introduced to me, I registed already , also with nick Pinkermun, great ..thanks ..thanks . I also PM to your my question, please feel free to guidance. Thanks

Here's another wonderful tool available The Composition Adjuster. You can simply import a picture and adjust it untill it's perfect using a few different "rules" of composition.

Dear mooimeisie, It 's really useful tool, great,

Can we download that tool and install in our computer , or just only adjust Pic on that wedside ? Thanks

I wish I knew how to download it or find another one to download. So far I've only been able to use pictures I have uploaded to Photobucket or Flickr.

i like the fourth and the last one best! try to post fewer pictures, it would be easier to offer c&c. the rest seam to centered for my taste.

i like the fourth and the last one best! try to post fewer pictures, it would be easier to offer c&c. the rest seam to centered for my taste.

Thanks for your comments and advice, will do better next time .

I love the orchids, they are really great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back