Flowing Water on FILM

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was one of my attempts (while away on vacation in the Austrian Alpes in April) to capture flowing water on FILM (had it scanned and put on CD by the processing lab this time for a change, result is better than my scanning the prints! but boy, this is costly!!!).

krnten2009tauwasserauffilm.jpg

I'm happy with the result, and also their scanning the film and putting the pics on CD is good. This has not gone through any pp any more on my side. The print looks like it, too.

It was very normal Fuji 200 film ...

I like it - well the colours with no editing I do like, I must admit a fondness for this sort of colouring in a shot - and its great to see an effect so well used in digital coming out so well in film!
My only crit would be that it seem a little soft overall - I don't know if you use a tripod for this shot or if (and this is the most likey) its the fact that the foreground is a little softer = its more noticable as its a little dominating. Still good work (and I am sure better than I can get out of film -- especaily seeing as it seems I can't even get the stuff to attach to the wheel/winder thing to advance.....)

The climb was very steep and nothing could have made me carry a tripod up that mountain! So no tripod for this one. No. I know a tripod would have been better, but...
...DH looked like he'd DIE once we reached an area that we then declared to be "the top", since he was so knocked out!
4691070409laas800x600.jpg

But we did find a friendly tree trunk for me to rest the camera on so it could take this photo of the two of us all by itself ;).
urlaubsgre1.jpg

Yes, all these were taken with my EOS 500N and its own kit lens and that normal Fuji 200 film.

hehe I can certainly understand that - tripods can start to weigh a lot really quickly :(
looks like you both had a fun (if tiring) trek up the mountain side :)

nice photo! too bad the foreground leaves were out of focus, dont give up tho! film is fun, results can be very different then expected, i still dont have a digital camera. i only use film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back