FLYBALL - had never heard of it before

Nice series K! I'm sure it was quite the experience. My pups used to love flyball, but they were crazy.
.... but all the dogs were crazy, so were yours are especially crazy??? :lmao::lmao::lmao: That's so fitting. (Oh.... in a good way, my dear.... most certainly......)

Unfortunately you can't hear the Bob Hope graaawllll when I look at your new (once again) avatar. Thank you................

.... but all the dogs were crazy, so were yours are especially crazy??? :lmao::lmao::lmao: That's so fitting. (Oh.... in a good way, my dear.... most certainly......)

Unfortunately you can't hear the Bob Hope graaawllll when I look at your new (once again) avatar. Thank you................

Of course my dogs were especially crazy! The one watched TV - turned it on and off and changed the channels. :lol:

Thank you :sexywink:

....... but after February 17th, we're all doomed..... arrrghhh. I shall die a little...... oh wait, all I need is a converter box........ (picture Groucho Marx with his cigar)................... ( wait........not Bill Clinton and his cigar......) :lmao:

Very cool pix! Never heard of this sport, but I'll be looking for an event to shoot for sure. Thanks for sharing, love #2,4,7,8,and 9. #9 looks like our little Scruffy, a wire hair Jack Russel. Wow, just love 'em.

Sometimes you have bad lighting, and it looks like you made the most of what you did have. So many people here are scared to crank up the ISO a bit, but you do what you gotta do.

OMG those Staffy pics absolutely cracked me up. They're just so so staffy. I can almost hear her snorting and grunting as she runs from here :D

Oh hey look... a border collie! SHOCK! :lol:

Some nice action shots of the dogs there. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back