Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bob_casting-1.jpg

Scales_JayMorr.jpg

Jay_Troutbarrel.jpg

Cutt_JayMorr.jpg

Reel_JayMorr.jpg

Nice shots. If I may crit a little:

1) I think the rule of thirds would have applied well here. Unfortunately, you went for the rule of tenths...he's almost out of the picture.

2) Nice clear picture, but if it were by itself, and it weren't for the fin, I would think it was a snake.

3) Just a bit too much on the vignette (IMO), but otherwise....:thumbup: Cool perspective

4 & 5):thumbup::thumbup: Excellent....#5 would be a nice product shot.

Nice, really beautiful shots! How do you like the new Orvis rods? I have a Scott, 7ft, 4weight I love to death, and using Orvis/Battenkill reel. The reel is fine for even our browns. I was looking at the new 6weight Orvis has, and it feels really nice to cast.

Nice to see another flycaster here! Welcome to TPF. I had a few fly recipies we use here in the old east, pull up a chair at my vice bench, have a beer. :cheers:

What a nice new theme. We haven't had that so far, ever. I wonder how many TPF members practise that sport and can conribute their own photos to the thread. For - remember: this is the Photo Themes, and new threads started in here are being started with the intention of getting a collection together of all our members' very different photos on the same theme. It is not meant to be a section for C&C.

The only photos I do have (must go look for them, they are hidden away) are of my sun practising on a school's sports grounds, there is no water anywhere near him, but he had to practise his casting.

FloFliFi_002.jpg

FloFliFi_005.jpg

FloFliFi_006.jpg

FloFliFi_019.jpg

FloFliFi_023.jpg

FloFliFi_024.jpg

FloFliFi_043.jpg

FloFliFi_044.jpg

FloFliFi_060.jpg

i like the last two. ive always wanted to try flyfishing after i saw "a river runs through it" i think it is a beautiful sport

Excellent captures.
Awsome details.
And now i wanna go fly fishing:D

The last one has a bit too much blue/purple to it. I find it somewhat distracting. Could be personal taste though.

The before last one is sharp, but looks like a bit too much red. the hands and fingers seem on the red side, but the fish looks ok.

I'm loving the third one, with the black and white.

Gorgeous brownie, there, Over! Where did you catch him, may I ask?

Unfortunately, you went for the rule of tenths...he's almost out of the picture.

Oh but you should see it at 14 feet high! :lol:

Highlight radius in skies bugs (#1), but I'm digging the contrast and sharpness in #4. I see you are undecided about your logotype.

LaFoto going all a river runs through your thread :lmao:

-Shea

Yeah more fishies! Nice and sharp, great colors (a bit hot) & textures. The one with drinking cows :lol:

BTW - That cow is looking pretty yellow... maybe you should have it checked out.

-S

Most reactions

Back