Flyin' Moose

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught this one eeeeeaaaarly last saturday mornin from my car window at a nearby Nat'l park.
We were both movin pretty fast. :)
The fast motion, slow shutter and high ISO has created a film-like grain pattern which I really like in this shot.
Maybe not too noticeable in this smaller version.

31852540_e256cece79_o.jpg

EOS20D
17-40L @ 40mm
ISO800
f5.6
1/6 sec.

My favorite style: surreal done as abstract with a touch of something normal-looking thrown in. I think what helps is the placement of the somewhat well-defined vertical edges in the streak pattern. The leftmost "edge" makes the streaks stand out, almost like a physical wall.

love the pattern you got with the movement... real neat! :D
thanks for sharing :D

I wasn't sure about this shot at first, but it really caught my attention and the longer I look at it, the more I love it. Nice shot. I like that you included the camera settings/equipment. This forum is a hotbed for ideas and learning how to capture such wonderful images as this. Thanks for sharing...

Thank you mansi for lookin in :wink:

JTHphoto...anytime. I really love doing this kind of photog. not everyone's cup o tea so thanks for the nice comment. :D

Dam JonK ,

I just love your zooming abilities man. Looks like a picture you would see in a cave drawn by the American Indians. Very creative shot. Nice dude !

Hehe ...guess what Mako - No zoomin on this one. :mrgreen:

I was drivin about 60kmh an shootin out the passenger window(not recommended on busy streets BTW :lmao: ). The slow shutter speed (1/6 sec.) caused the funky blur.

JonK said:
Hehe ...guess what Mako - No zoomin on this one. :mrgreen:

I was drivin about 60kmh an shootin out the passenger window(not recommended on busy streets BTW :lmao: ). The slow shutter speed (1/6 sec.) caused the funky blur.

LOL ! Ok , well I love your funky abilities. :cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back