Knawx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments and Critique are welcome.

Kite-2.jpg

What an awesome concept! Love it.

Only thing I would change is the head of the guy, not being cut off from the shot.

I had to think about this for a while before I saw what it was. No offense, but I think it may have greater impact from a less invasive angle. Maybe step back a couple hundred feet and capture her on her tippytoes in the bottom left kissing him with the kite string coming from between them and up into the right upper corner.

Pretty much a completely different shot, but would look cool nonetheless. Especially in a completely empty field.

I had to think about this for a while before I saw what it was. No offense, but I think it may have greater impact from a less invasive angle. Maybe step back a couple hundred feet and capture her on her tippytoes in the bottom left kissing him with the kite string coming from between them and up into the right upper corner.

Pretty much a completely different shot, but would look cool nonetheless. Especially in a completely empty field.

I agree, that would be a sweet shot. However, I have a confession to make.. that's actually me in the photo and this was not a picture that I set up, rather I took the picture because my camera was in my hand at the moment, and to my surprise I thought I ended up with a pretty unique shot. :lol:

You're excused then :lol:.

Haha.. well thank you.

I appreciate all the feedback though, and I think I'm going to revisit the shot and incorporate some of the feedback I have received.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back