Andrew T. Mironov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Live in San Francisco, School in San Diego
Website
www.mironovstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just playing around with some dart action shots today.
Tell me what do you think...
Do you like the color or B&W better?
Is the thrower to blurry, not blurry enough?
More, or less shadows...
Is this picture just a boring waste of time?

And anything else you would like to say, or critique.
1b290d7e0.jpg

1b2b546d0.jpg

1b2a0d7e0.jpg
1b2a0d7e0.jpg

1b2d63840.jpg
1b2a0d7e0.jpg

I dont play darts, so Im not quite sure on the physics of it, but it bothers me that his hand is pointing in a different direction to the dart.

I think depending on what you are trying to achive with the picture, the dart is such a small object, so it has to really stand out if you are goign to have it as the focus of the photo. I think it would also be interesting to have his just his hand in focus and a blurry dart. Or if you could wait for longer and have the dart as a bigger object in the photo.

I really like the concept.

Ps. I think you are really brave for having someone throw darts at you.

That's just my two cents :)

I like the color one better i think it would better if the dart was bigger. Because now the guy is blury so he isn't really the subject and the dart is too small.

Andrew is known to hurt him self.....

The dart isn't far enough in the foreground for me. It looks like you took it from another photo and photoshopped it in. Maybe try blurring out the dart and putting the thrower in focus.

I dont play darts, so Im not quite sure on the physics of it, but it bothers me that his hand is pointing in a different direction to the dart.

I think depending on what you are trying to achive with the picture, the dart is such a small object, so it has to really stand out if you are goign to have it as the focus of the photo. I think it would also be interesting to have his just his hand in focus and a blurry dart. Or if you could wait for longer and have the dart as a bigger object in the photo.

I really like the concept.

That's just my two cents :)

I agree with your comment on the size of the dart. But I don't think someone is throwing darts at the person in the pic. It's not easy to see, but the tip of the dart IS pointing away from that guy. It's curving to the right which makes it look like it's coming at him.

pascal

I agree with your comment on the size of the dart. But I don't think someone is throwing darts at the person in the pic. It's not easy to see, but the tip of the dart IS pointing away from that guy. It's curving to the right which makes it look like it's coming at him.

pascal

Actually, the camera is set up directly underneath the dart board...
but not to worry, its one of those electronic dart boards that use plastic darts...:D

Most reactions

Back