flying nun impression :D

chammer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

more of a fun pic than anything serious. also playing with tagging photos. :)

is this with your 50mm?
damn sharp.
any PP?

was with the tamron 17-50mm 2.8.

pp was just upping the saturation and contrast a bit in lightroom, and an unsharp mask via photoshop. i know some people dont like increased saturation, but i love rich vibrant colors...probably a bit too much. :)

very cute i just want to cuddle with her or him. adorable puppy.

was with the tamron 17-50mm 2.8.

pp was just upping the saturation and contrast a bit in lightroom, and an unsharp mask via photoshop. i know some people dont like increased saturation, but i love rich vibrant colors...probably a bit too much. :)

not too much at all for my liking...i think the pics (both this thread and the other) are fantastic.
great shots.

this ones a she, and she's quite the affectionist. her nickname is rainbow brite cause when she was a couple weeks old mommy leaned over to clean one of her siblings and ending up smothering her. she stopped breathing for a little bit and turned all different shades of the rainbow. our puppy sitter at the time managed to get her revived though, but she definitely earned that nickname the hard way!

srbiscuit/loopy: thanks! i will keep them coming as long as i can. two more are going to their new homes this weekend! :(

made me laugh , outloud.

Most reactions

Back