Flying things... (includes penguins)

Camera info?
Aperture? Shutter speed? ISO?
Lens?

#2 is so cool. It looks like my friend's exgirl friend; she took her car and rammed into his in the parking lot when they broke up.

thanks for the replies :)
Case: are you gonna ask for those at every thread i make....and a thank you please would be nice :) But again shoot with my EOS 350D, Sigma 70-300 and i aint gonna list all the other stuff, cause they are pretty much different for every pic.

thanks for the replies :)
Case: are you gonna ask for those at every thread i make....and a thank you please would be nice :) But again shoot with my EOS 350D, Sigma 70-300 and i aint gonna list all the other stuff, cause they are pretty much different for every pic.

Sorry if I come off as an asshole by asking so rudely. I should have said please and thank you. Wheres my edict!?! Well sorry again. The reason I ask is because I'm about to purchase that lens you have been taking all these beautifuly stunning pictures with. And for 139 the lens looks perfect. Your pictures are truly works of art and you have endless amounts of talent. I am just trying to see what talented people such as yourselfs settings are when they take such great photographs. Again I'm sorry and I will be a lot more thankful next time!

Casey Franklin.

Also to comment on the photos...

#'s 2, 7, and 9 REALLY do it for me. Really crisp and eye catching. #9 is probably my favorite. That eye just really catches my attention! All the pictures are top notch!

thats ok mate, im not thinking you were and a-hole. Knew you were looking for a lens. So i put 2 and 2 together and figured you were just curious :)
And thanks for the comments :D

thats ok mate, im not thinking you were and a-hole. Knew you were looking for a lens. So i put 2 and 2 together and figured you were just curious :)
And thanks for the comments :D

Your welcome, glad you could understand my curiosity! Keep shooting mate! I want to see some more quality pics from you soon!

Keep it up!

Great shots, I like them all.

Most reactions

Back