FNL Week 1 game 1

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last minute decision to add another game this week. I only stayed for the first half. (A little picture heavy)

1) I really liked how this image came out. I would like to have gotten him looking my way and for it to be in the game. But the lighting during warmups was awesome.

Duncan@PCW-4.jpg

2) The entire first quarter was played on the opposite end of the field and the good lighting was behind the action.

Duncan@PCW-9.jpg

3) Forced the fumble and they picked it up and ran it for a touchdown.

Duncan@PCW-17.jpg

4) Celebrating the touchdown.

Duncan@PCW-28.jpg

5) Receiver pushing the would be tackler.

Duncan@PCW-58.jpg

6) Running back for the visiting team trying to find a place to go.

Duncan@PCW-74.jpg

looks like you got some good action shots

looks like you got some good action shots

Thanks beagle100. Nice lighting and not staying after dark helps.

Nice images Ron, not really liking the vignettes too much though....

Thanks John. Man, can't make everyone happy, I've toned the vignetting back on these. lol

Nice images Ron, not really liking the vignettes too much though....

Hi John,

The vignettes were my suggestion. I started using them more on my images now, the younger social media types love them. It's really not much different from burning the edges back in the darkroom days. That practice vanished with digital, and now it seems to be making more of a comeback, the new generation had never seen it before, so it's new to them. Just like vinyl records making a big comeback. Old is new.

Fair enough, if sells, that's what counts, 'though to be honest, I never liked burning the edges either! :lol:

Hey!

I love these action shots. I really like them to be cropped in tight which is something we both share obviously. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of vignettes but if your target audience likes it, go for it!

The paper and company I shoot for wouldn't be pleased personally but I'm sure you do it because it works.

Hey!

I love these action shots. I really like them to be cropped in tight which is something we both share obviously. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of vignettes but if your target audience likes it, go for it!

The paper and company I shoot for wouldn't be pleased personally but I'm sure you do it because it works.

Thanks Luke. I don't use the vignette for the paper images. Those are just for me and online stuff. I keep them straight for the paper.

Most reactions

Back