Tittan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kittelsaa.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pil-1.jpg

f/2.8, 1/160th second, 100 ISO, beauty dish in front, and silver reflector to the model's right

Isn't this like dangerous, or something?

Nice shot, assuming nobody got hurt.

I like the concept, but the OOF is just too OOF for my taste; I'd like to see at least the front of the bow reasonabl sharp. As it is, my eye really has to work to find the area that is in focus.

I like the concept, but the OOF is just too OOF for my taste; I'd like to see at least the front of the bow reasonabl sharp. As it is, my eye really has to work to find the area that is in focus.
+1

I did something similar with the prongs of a fork where only the tips were in focus and I like the super blurry background in this.

Good job.

I really like the concept. First thing I did was duck a little.
I think any photo that gets a reaction is doing its job. it definitely got an emotional response, duck, then cooool.
Composition wise, i would like to see the full head of the archer, I'm not bothered by the OOF background:you can tell what it's meant to be without distraction. I think making the foreground a bit brighter and darken the white backdrop would make it a bit easier to focus on the arrow head and remove the eye catching high contrast between the archer and the backdrop.

Apart from these small tweaks, brilliant.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back