focused contentment

mohit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildlywise.com
Sorry for the bizarre title :) but its the closest i can get to what i could see when i saw this man totally lost in his work at a holy shrine for the sikh community in northern india.worshippers passed inches from him but not once did i see him look up and take notice of them.His work seemed to be his worship and he seemed to desire nothing more.Completely envy him!
12.jpg

Mohit, you're incredible! I'm blown off by all your pictures.
This one's so beautiful! These colors are powerful! :thumbup:

i like the stories you post alongside your images, aswell as the photographs themselves

Keep 'em coming!

thanks john.Will keep them coming.but what i need you to tell me is would the images be as appealing to you without these accompanying write-ups?

i suppose ideally the picture would tell the whole story itself.

With this particular picture i can see that the man is totally engrosed (sp) in his work and is probibly oblivious to the people around him, but that would take imagination on my behalf because i can't actually see them in the picture. Maybe that is a good thing?

I just prefare it most of the time when people put a few words along side a photograph they post. Even if it's a bit of thought put into their title. That's just my preference though.

Great color, wonderful shot!! Keep them coming! Im enjoying your work!

mohit said:
would the images be as appealing to you without these accompanying write-ups?
I'd say, do what you feel. :)

I'm pretty bad about skimming the text and going straight for the photos, and I love it without the intro! (Although I must confess that I went back and read it.hehe.)

What a beautiful shot - colors, composition, crispness of detail. Spot on! :D

The viewer would not know that this took place in a busy area, no - because this information does not appear in the image. But it doesn't affect the beauty of the shot, nor does it impact the title - he is focused, and he does look content. So it works, regardless. I like having the accompanying story, either way. Whatever the photographer wants to offer up is fine by me. :)

Great job!

Opps, I think I said that wrong......I agree with Teri...the photo works either way, but the intro is cool too!:D

Most reactions

Back