Foggy day.

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, black and white portraits in cemeteries are cliche but I like them anyways.

Natural light on a foggy day; the sun was shining a bit through the fog from behind the model, and there was a large area of foggy sky behind me acting as a reflector for fill light.
untitled_by_danostergren-dar4e5c.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-dar4e5p.jpg

untitled_by_danostergren-daj1qx3.jpg

I like them a lot! Particularly the first. Is that a shoelace at his right foot?

I like them a lot! Particularly the first. Is that a shoelace at his right foot?
Yes it is. I like the feeling of unconcern it adds to the shot, almost as if he's flaunting his young life without really meaning to.

Wow, very nice.

Yes it is. I like the feeling of unconcern it adds to the shot, almost as if he's flaunting his young life without really meaning to.

I thought a similar thing looking at #1, almost verbatim, provocative image to say the least. The third one is just as powerful.

I like the last one but it need the one before it for context

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Wow, very nice.

I thought a similar thing looking at #1, almost verbatim, provocative image to say the least. The third one is just as powerful.
Thank you.

I like the last one but it need the one before it for context

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Well I did post them as a set.

Most reactions

Back