Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ez-photo.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5D-30-12-2006--013b.jpg
Both the river and the tracks lead your eyesight to a most pleasant sight near Lake Louise, Alberta. Taken today with a Canon 5D and 17-40mm F4.0 L lens.
5D-30-12-2006--013b.jpg

Great shot....I'd still be standing there freezing my you know what off waiting for a train to come through...:)

Oh yes, a steam engine train puff-puffing its way along that rail would be ... marvellous! :D

So there IS snow somewhere!
And we get temps up into the 50s today ... on the last day of December! Springlike temps... tsk-tsk-tsk.

Have I said how lovely this photo is?
Have not?

Uh-oh!
It is beautiful, even without that steam engine train! :D

Nice shot, follows the third rules nicely..... :)

Pretty shot; very nice composition.

I was thinking the same thing as the others. I might have checked with the railroad to see when something might be passing by. It is a beautiful place to be sure. Nice shot.

great stuff, just out of interest how good are the batteries in that kind of weather?

I have two batteries in my Battery Grip and so far I have not been let down. Even when cold, I have taken 300 or more pictures, and when I get home the batteries still have a half charge.

Thanks everyone for all the comments! As far as the train goes, I would have to wait days for "The Royal Canadian" to pass, as it is the only converted steam engine that travels that mainline. All the others are deisel locomotives loaded with freight cars.

I will keep trying though, and if I can catch the steam locomotive, I will retake the picture, especially for you!

Have a Happy New-Year!

Very nice shot, love the composition.

WOW! This is a stunning picture, the composition is perfect!

All aspects of this photo come together very nicely to form a marvelous shot!

Most reactions

Back