invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
f/9 @ 28 mm, 1/400, ISO 200

Shot with Nikon D70s and Tamron 28-75mm.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
A very nice image, even though it gets somewhat too busy in the ground. My eyes are hurting me.:lol: Joke aside, i like it. Good choice for b/w too.

I would like to see a close-up of the water on the ground. I think that would make for a really good image (especially with that light you have there).

A very nice image, even though it gets somewhat too busy in the ground. My eyes are hurting me.:lol: Joke aside, i like it. Good choice for b/w too.
Thanks, Mersad. This photo was loosely inspired in one that you posted a few months ago (although yours was in colour). You're right about it being very busy in the ground; the light was really strong and I never imagined that the reflection was going to be that bad. In my opinion, that ruined an otherwise pleasing image.

I would like to see a close-up of the water on the ground. I think that would make for a really good image (especially with that light you have there).
Someone from another forum had the same thought and did the following crop (he made me look like MC Escher):

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back