Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, so it's not yellow...

Looking for opinions. Thanks.

20051217120844_img_4185.jpg

i think you have a natural tilt to the right :)

i like the pattern in the walkway...cool shot.

I think I do. I have a weird eye thing, and I favor my left eye. I have a tendency to keep my head tilted--to compensate, I'm sure. So that could explain it. I've noticed it too, and I actually try to adjust--but thank god for PS!!

I will try to straighten it a bit.

Thanks.

jocose said:
I think I do. I have a weird eye thing, and I favor my left eye. I have a tendency to keep my head tilted--to compensate, I'm sure. So that could explain it. I've noticed it too, and I actually try to adjust--but thank god for PS!!

I will try to straighten it a bit.

Thanks.

i have the same problem...easy to spot. ;)
PS :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
i think you have a natural tilt to the right :)

i like the pattern in the walkway...cool shot.

I'd be careful about the tilt in this picture. It's sort of an optical illusion with the way the trail curves. For example, look near the top left, the picture seems tilted to the left...

Interesting? That's sort of how I see it. Very nice Jocose, you shoot this with your dslr?

Matty,

I don't have a DSLR (Yet). I am using a Canon PowerShot S2. I love it for the most part.

I have another shot I took of this that I think is straighter, but it's much darker, and I don't like it as much.

It's Wilmington, DE. At the Waterfront, if anyone is interested, BTW.

Oh, BTW. Does the rock, or whatever it is, bother anyone? I was thinking of removing it.

Oh, lol.. Another point-shooter with nice composure :thumbup: :mrgreen:

The rock is slightly annoying. Distracts from the focus at th end of the trail.

this picture has a nice flow, you captured the "road" just right, it takes your eye all the way through the photo. i wouldn't miss that rock at all if you cropped it out ;)

i'm surprised jonmikal never said, long and winding road.................

i had to keep looking and see if its tilted... ya'll catch stuff that i never notice...( difference in pro's and ...cons?? or just hobbiest, i guess..)

love this shot..would think the campus would love to show case this shot...

ya i never noticed the rock at first, but now when i look at a pic thats the only thing i look at:er:

Matty-Bass said:
I'd be careful about the tilt in this picture. It's sort of an optical illusion with the way the trail curves. For example, look near the top left, the picture seems tilted to the left...

Interesting? That's sort of how I see it. Very nice Jocose, you shoot this with your dslr?

true, but the majority of the image tilts right. PS (distort) can remove it all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back