Following our surfing Fireman...! Wonderful mossy green pics.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not quite and all exactly where he went to take these_photos , since we not only are in two different countries but even on two different continents, but ...

... I was thinking of him when I took these yesterday morning and felt like I was walking his trail :wink:

moos1.jpg

moos2.jpg

moos3.jpg

oooooo...I really like the composition of the last one! The horizontal lines are strongest on top, and the vertical lines seem to dominate in the reflection. Good eye :)

Thanks, Jake :oops:
Yes, I felt (after a long time without this feeling) that I might have "something" in my frame when I took that last one.
Maybe I am on the up now after weeks and weeks of feeling frightfully unable to take a single good photo.

Its the second one i like, the green of the moss, a really wet wet shot, so much like the walks in the park i would have liked to be having, simple and very nice.

Tim

Thanks Tim.
Now all I can do is try to keep this "alive" until also our surfing Fireman sees that I was thinking of him :D. Somehow I would like for him to hear about that fact ;).

Must keep this alive a bit, though no one seems to be too interested in them, for they were made with me thinking of "surfingfireman" when I took them and I want him to see them ;).
Anyone else who cares to look (added something to the title, maybe that was way too uninviting) might want to say something, too??????

Nice shooting, Lafoto!! I'm rather partial to the second one...I love the vivid green, the diagonal line of the log, and the reflections in the water.

Nope...

The weather permitting, I might go out for more moss and more green soon, since "white as snow" is not to be had ... but photographer-friendly conditions aren't either: for most of the time it is pouring.

I AM HERE! You kept it alive long enough. When I am on day shifts (doing the fireman part of my name) I don't spend much time on the computer, but I am on days off, so I can browse back through lots of posts.

Excellent shots, Lafoto, looks like you have more water then me to use in your compositions. #3 is my favourite.

This inspiration might be stuck in a cycle, now I want to go out and find some more green stuff to shoot. Despite our trans-atlantic distance, it looks as though our weather is similar. Green moss popping out from brown dead stuff on a grey day is pretty much all I have to photograph around here.

Ah, here you are! :D
Nice to see you, fireman.

Well, yes, that area of land is a bit wetter than it usually is, it is in the flood plains of the little river nearby and what with this wet and rainy weather we've had for weeks, the river is getting higher and higher waters. The ground is never quite dry, it is always a risk to step in there, your foot might well sink into some mud ... but I believe that today it is ALL under water. If the weather is okay-ish (which it wasn't yesterday), I might go back and see how much "land" is left... can't be that much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back