Footjam.

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
not a big fan of the trick but i do enjoy this photo. lets see if anyone else enjoys it...
4502290756_2541e0ddd4.jpg

Dont know anything about the trick but I think the photo would be improved by cropping it to portrait orientation to cut out all the distractions to the left and right of the rider. Too bad about the wires coming out of his head and rear, but they could be 'shopped out. I think the best part of the photo is the symetry of the rider and his reflection, and the suspended motion.
-JSD

I like the shadow in the water, but im not sure about portrait orientation, its all preference but im not sure it would look much better.

And not a fan of foot jams?! They are simple quarter tricks, get a shot of him doing a 360-footjam on that bank and it would be nicer.

I like the shadow in the water, but im not sure about portrait orientation, its all preference but im not sure it would look much better.

And not a fan of foot jams?! They are simple quarter tricks, get a shot of him doing a 360-footjam on that bank and it would be nicer.

footjams are fun, dont get me wrong. i would just rather look at a picture of a cranked turndown or something of that nature. and with the 360-footjam, i dont know he would feel about going fakie into a huge puddle haha

footjams are fun, dont get me wrong. i would just rather look at a picture of a cranked turndown or something of that nature. and with the 360-footjam, i dont know he would feel about going fakie into a huge puddle haha

haha, your right. it would be fun to to take shots of 360 turn downs in a park.

Looks like that makes 2 bmx'ers on this site. :lol:

I put my hands to both sides of the photo, to the left and the right of him, to imitate the suggested vertical orientation, and I feel your subject as such, the rider and his trick plus his reflection, DO come out better like that, there is more focus on what your focus was on! And the photo does not appear to be so very dark overall, only just contrasted, him being silhouetted.

i'll try the crop really quick. it's still hard to choose which one i prefer more.

4511142019_01cb5571de_o.jpg

I'd say the wide one looks better. Nonetheless, stunning photo.

yeah i think i prefer the wide one better. but thanks a lot!!

haha, your right. it would be fun to to take shots of 360 turn downs in a park.

Looks like that makes 2 bmx'ers on this site. :lol:

It's three bro!
4276924883_f0e8e87d33_o.jpg

Nick are you from tcu? I pretty much always hate crops other then sqaure and 4x6 and this is no exception.

Crop out the right so its back to 4x6, convert to B&W and it might be a little better

Nick are you from tcu? I pretty much always hate crops other then sqaure and 4x6 and this is no exception.

Crop out the right so its back to 4x6, convert to B&W and it might be a little better

i do have an account on thecomeup board but i have maybe posted on there 2 or 3 times and that was over a year ago. i'll crop it in a day or two. i dont feel like messing with it right now. if you wanna crop it, feel free.

Oh right now theres some other jackass named nick whose been posting photos there.

And nah im not that bored.

haha so i am jackass too? but a jackass on thecomeup does not sound surprising at all. i only go to that site for the videos and news posted on there.

Most reactions

Back