flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
08-25.jpg

Nice.
The water seems overexposed.

Dani.

The water seems overexposed.

Hmmmmmm, it seems all right to me, but I will play around with it and see which version I like better.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Anyone else?

I like what you are trying to do, nice shot. The only cc I can think of is ... the foot prints. They look like the subject walked a straight line - one foot in front of the other, rather than a regular walk. I looked at this for the longest time, and that's what I came up with.

Nice shot :)

... the foot prints. They look like the subject walked a straight line - one foot in front of the other, rather than a regular walk.

That's very perceptive; he, in fact, did. I took pictures of a 500 metre stretch of beach that was untouched, then asked my dad to walk in it. He actually does walk like that though. I'm not sure why, and perhaps he unconciously made it straighter without thought....

Does it bother you, or did you just notice that?

Thank you for commenting!

That's very perceptive; he, in fact, did. I took pictures of a 500 metre stretch of beach that was untouched, then asked my dad to walk in it. He actually does walk like that though. I'm not sure why, and perhaps he unconciously made it straighter without thought....

Does it bother you, or did you just notice that?

Thank you for commenting!

Bother me? No, but it took me a while to figure out what it was about this shot that didn't jive. It looked set up. I think this shot with a natural barefoot walk may be more powerful, but this one is interesting. It kept my attention :D some may say you have achieved your goal!

Depending on what you were going for ... I have no problem stepping outside of the box, in fact I would prefer it, as do many photog's. Whether it works or not is another thing .. and I think this one does work at some level.

How do you feel about this shot? Because those are your dad's footsteps, I'm sure this is even more special to you :)

It was actually a REALLY creepy beach... the stone wall you see seperating sea and horizon is actually a partially covered sewage pipe that extends halfway above water for 4 km, and then under the water for another 3 km.

For hundreds of feet there was no 'water' where it should have been, the 'sea' that you see is mud, because the tide was out.

All in all, I would only go back to get sunrise shots...

Most reactions

Back