footwear

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by lizheaemma, Jun 5, 2005.

1. lizheaemma

lizheaemma TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I noticed the reference to crocs in eromallagadnama post and had to check out what they were! I have to find some of those! I love clogs and it's all I wear! I have to order them online from this company, one ones with the wooden soles and the leather uppers similar to these, I have a brown eveyday pair and a camoflauge pair and an ordering an krimlin orange pair.
    [​IMG]

What so you wear and why and
    how long untill MD turns this into a thread on foot fetish or some such thing!:lmao:

2. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

I were my cAt boots when I go out of the hosue most of the time. It's getting warm so I may switch back to my blue Reebok trainers which have no laces. They're fabric and the air goes through them. When I walk the dogs, ride the bike or I'm just arsing around the house I wear my three (or more) year old Reebok Classics. They were white one day...

3. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I give it 7.2 minutes. (the MD fetish thing)

4. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Actually these are the crocs I have:
    [​IMG]

They are sooo comfortable

5. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

I dont have a shoe fetish :)

but i do sell shoes, if you like those IKO's, you should try DANSKO. I would say try birkenstock(ill get you a deal), but you seem to like heels, and heels are something that will never be on a birk.

heels=bad for your feet :)

md

6. KevinR

KevinR TPF Noob!

I love my Sperry Topsiders. I'm looking for a nice Chelsea boot maybe in suede for the fall. And you cannot go wrong with an original Bass Weegun.

7. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

hahaha..sperry's....

kevin, were you in a frat in college?

8. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

just to show you how far birkenstock has come...this is what im pimping right now as we type :

[​IMG]

i know i know, ladies, one at a time :)

9. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I can't seem to find my favorite shoes...these are the closest I can find...

[​IMG]

Mine aren't that thick, and thay say Corona diagonally all the way across the shoe..and the bottoms aren't yellow, they're blue.

I don't even like corona..I don't even drink! But they were 3.99, and they were purdy.

10. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    OMG, MD, YOU SELL BIRKIS!!!!
    They are seriously the only shoes I can wear. My feet are so dodgy and my arches fall and the tendon pulls on my heel. I should seriously have shares in Birkenstock. I was actually thinking of getting a pair of their runners. I've got a few pairs of their sandals and one pair of London's that I just adore and wear everywhere! Next purchase will be a pair of Bostons.

I'm gonna have to check out these Iko's though - they look nice. Are they as good as the birkis?

11. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

meysha, what size shoe do you wear? we might be able to work out something...unless you can find them for dirt cheap using euro's..

md

12. KevinR

KevinR TPF Noob!

Naw, just like the American Trad type of clothes.

I honestly hate the look of athletic shoes, so the canvas deck shoes are as sporty as I go.

Give me a nice pair of Allen Edmunds, the deck shoe, or Reef flips and I'm happy.