For a motorcycle calander

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We're working with a group of local Harley owners near out studio to produce a motorcycle calander with local bikes in it. We shot the first bike last night, these are two that I finished up today, but I don't think they'll be for the calander. Especially the HDR. The guy that owns the bike liked them both, but he wasn't hard to please(he loves to look at his bike :~) . Anyway, I hope you all enjoy them. Jason

JRL_0519web.jpg

hdrweb.jpg

Where are the bikini babes? :scratch:

yea thats where I live now. I have been up at that location several times...its beautiful up there
Awesome. I've got a studio about 10 minutes from there, right by Newport on the Levee. You should stop down sometime and we can talk cameras.

there are reflections of trees in the first, and the processing and composition in the second do no justice.

Awesome. I've got a studio about 10 minutes from there, right by Newport on the Levee. You should stop down sometime and we can talk cameras.

Great man I will have to look for it next time I'm in Newport. I'm always looking to learn some more photography stuff, I don't get out to shoot nearly as much as I would like.

nice pictures ... are you putting up the next set soon ?

The reflection shot isn't too bad, but I really dont care for the HDR, doesn't look very professional in my opinion.

I second Big Mikes comment, seriously, get some bikini babes!!! :lol:

the bike is a fat boy and as some nice parts put on it.but not the bags.the ape bars i like but they need to be moved foward
dynaspicturesandbigjohn065-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back